The Sawyer Suit pattern is chalk full of options- swim top, tankini, one piece and even includes two bottom options- bikini and high waisted. Pattern pieces for main pattern pieces, measurements given for straps. This t-back swim suit is comfortable and easily stays in place while swimming.
Difficulty Level: Advanced beginner
You will receive 4 PDFs for this pattern:
1. One Piece PDF- includes One-Piece tutorial & One-Piece pattern
2. Swim Top & Tankini PDF- includes Swim Top & Tankini tutorial, Swim Top pattern and Tankini pattern
3. Swim Bottom Guidelines- includes printing guide for all Swim Bottom options
4. Swim Bottom PDFs- includes full PDFs for each Swim Bottom option (Unlined, Lined and Crotch liner) as well as the Swim Bottom pattern and High Waisted Swim Bottom Pattern.
Each PDF includes:
- Sizes 2T, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 & 10/12
- Computer drawn pattern pieces that you can print from your home computer, no enlarging needed
- Option to print only the sizes needed using the layer feature
- Fabric Requirements
- Glossary of sewing term
- Size Chart
See last photo for fabric requirements, finished measurements and required notions.
Your pattern will be ready for download immediately after purchase by clicking on the words "Download the items you ordered" at the end of your order. You may also download them through your account at anytime by logging in, clicking on the order number of the pattern you would like to download and then clicking on the grey arrow on the top right of the photo. All patterns & tutorials are PDFs so you will need Adobe Reader to open, read and print. Pattern prints out on letter sized paper on your home printer, no enlarging needed.
What is a PDF sewing pattern?
A PDF sewing pattern is a sewing pattern you purchase through an online store and is sent to your email. You then download the pattern and save it to your computer. Once downloaded, you can print the pattern pieces and tutorial from your home computer. No enlarging is needed.
Are the pattern pieces full size?
Yes, they are. All of our pattern pieces print at full size and do not require enlarging. Each pattern has a 1" and 4cm square test box on each pattern piece. This allows you to be certain that the pattern is printing in the correctly. If pattern pieces is larger than one sheet of paper, you will pieces the required sheets together to get the entire pattern piece. Detailed instructions and pictures are included in each tutorial for printing and assembling the pattern pieces.
Please see our FAQs for more information and to view a sample pattern and tutorial page.